Blogging, Facebook, Facebook videos, Franchise Marketing, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Topics, Social Selling, Twitter, Video Marketing, YouTube
Top 15 Social Media Secrets To Success!
By Michelle Hummel
- Be relevant. As you build social media presence, deliver long-term value more than advertising messages.
- Be competitive. Do some online sleuthing to learn what competitors are up to on social media.
- Be kind. Relationships drive customer loyalty and create vocal brand advocates who want to talk about the brands they love.
- Be conversational. Blogs are a perfect tool to achieve digital buzz because they’re conversational in nature.
- Be real. Keep your social media sites routinely updated with short entries that are written as if you’re talking to someone over the counter.
- Be loyal. If you’re loyal to your customers, they’ll return the favor.
- Be interesting. Use social media to talk about more than just your business. Give local perspective and advice outside the confines of your market niche.
- Be exciting. Look at the language you use across your marketing communications. Is it bland or does it have a dynamic, knock-your-socks-off energy?
- Be daring. The most memorable brand stories tell the unexpected, speak directly to the heart or dare customers to live life to the fullest.
- Be the expert. Tell the kind of brand story that will position you and your company as a leader in your marketplace.
- Be genuine. For your business brand to resonate with customers, it must be based on something truly genuine.
- Be consistent. No matter what industry you’re in, a strong identity will help you stand out with customers.
- Be connected. Great networkers ask the right questions.
- Be proactive. Don’t offer your customers products – offer them solutions, connections and satisfaction.
- Be proud. Build exposure for your brand by showing off your company’s expertise and top employees in trade magazines.
Key takeaway: “If you don’t brand yourself, Google is going to do it for you!”