- Social Media Topics
- Find A Local Chapter
- Become a Member
- Get Involved
Social Media Beginner Live Virtual Classroom Training
Classes are offered with a live trainer virtually through screen share software and are held from 10 am to 4 pm EST. If you are new to social media you may be best suited for our Beginner course, view Beginner course details. If you are more experienced with social media marketing then our Advanced course may be a good fit, view Advanced course details. If you are really trying to maximize your learning potential you can take both courses!
This is the only program of its kind that not only shows you exactly how to attract high-quality leads using social media like a pro – but also helps you create magnetic social media sales funnels to easily drive dozens or even hundreds of new customers to your services every month. We will deliver in-person training with in-classroom homework to help you understand the Social Media Tools that are right for your business.
You will go from feeling lost and frustrated with marketing online to putting together a profitable social media marketing strategy effortlessly every day!
By The End Of This Program You Will Have:
– Nailed down a profitable social media marketing strategy you can implement right away
(instead of spending another year doing it wrong and getting no results).
– Discovered exactly how to find your target audience on social media,
saving you precious time by engaging on the right channels to increase your revenue.
– Developed a high-converting social media sales funnel content system that will drive quality leads to your website.
– Access to a comprehensive social media posting system with best practices to hit the ground running with the skills needed
to get results fast.
– Knowledgeable of how to quickly build new social media followers with an engaging content marketing strategy
that inspires more Brand Advocates.
– Developed a Social Media Content Calendar so you can easily organize and implement your
profitable social media marketing strategies easily for years to come.
How would you like to be involved?